Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Hooray! Fun plans for New Year's!

I now have a night full of fun things planned for tomorrow and I'm super excited, thanks to wonderful Meredith!

After work, she and I are having dinner at this awesome Mexican place right by the office, which is also right by where the party we're going to. She's a big foodie and says this place has great food, so I'm sure it's delish. I figure since I'm not having to pay cover or pay for drinks all night, I can afford to have a decent dinner. Plus, it's always a good idea to eat before drinking.

Then, we're going to a party at her friend David's place. She had to pull some strings to get me in since his place is really small, and I'm so thankful she did! So that will be where I ring in the New Year. I'm so looking forward to meeting more fun people!

Hooray!

No comments: