Saturday, September 27, 2008

The lack of fashion in St. Pete

Hey folks - I have to say, I miss looking forward to posting all about my daily fashion adventures, because in St. Pete, there aren't any. None.

There was a woman in Publix the other day who had on a cute sundress and heels, and her 5-year-old daughter looked equally cute. Kudos to her for not letting the fact that she is a mom get in the way of taking care of herself.

I must say, I haven't been doing a very good job at all of keeping up with London or Paris Fashion Week, both of which were going on the past couple weeks. I know, what kind of fashionista am I? Not a very good one, I guess.

Going from the excitement of the Big Apple to the lackadaisical Burg hasn't been easy. Can I go back now?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you didn't go to any of the Tampa Bay Fashion Week events. Though from the photos I saw, you weren't missing much ... nothing like N.Y.