Sunday, April 19, 2009

Seize the day

I love everything about this city, but there is still so much that I haven't done here. Thus, here is my To Do list for the summer:

1. See as many live bands as possible.
2. Go to as many museums as possible. Still haven't been to the Museum of Natural History or the Museum of Modern Art, among many others.
3. Go to an art opening.
4. Have a picnic in Central Park.
5. Go to Ellis Island. 
6. Visit and do something cool in all the boroughs. 
7. Sun bathe in Central Park.
8. Be in the audience of a show taping. Something like SNL, Daily Show or Colbert Report will do.
9. Look for cool local bars/restaurants. 
10. Go to the opera, ballet or to see the Philharmonic (or all of them).
11. Compare New York beaches to Florida beaches.

That's all I can think of right now. Did I forget something? Let me know.

1 comment:

Dad said...

A Yankees-Rays game at Yankee Stadium didn't make your list?

The pictures are great. I really like the last one of all the people sitting on the green grass reading books, and picnicing - there must be 30 people in that picture. If you blow the image up you can read the little sign on the fence around the area that says; "lawn closed" !