Thursday, April 16, 2009

Good interview + celebrity designer meeting + dinner and fashion show with the girls = best day ever

So today was a pretty awesome day. I'm confident about how my interview went with Mediabistro. I think I'm qualified, I think they think I'm qualified and I hope to get a call back for a second interview sometime middle next week.

After the interview I had a late lunch with Rich. And who did I meet? RICHIE RICH FROM HEATHERETTE! Heatherette has always been a favorite line of mine. It's the epitome of fantasy and over-the-top fashion. You know you're in New York when you're literally sitting next to a designer at the bar.


Now I'm off to dinner with Leighanne and Jessica and then to a fashion show in the Meatpacking District. Expect a full report later.

No comments: