- Rich got initiated with the Hartmans with little to no injury, haha. No, just kidding, the visit went flawlessly. It was the first time he'd met everyone except my dad and they were all very accepting. Even Uncle Rick.
- I got to take Rich to see a little of Orlando through a native's eyes when we went to my favorite restaurant, Cafe Tu Tu Tango, and to Pat O'Brien's at CityWalk.
- I also got much closer to his family while at the Shore. His kids and I bonded a lot. I've spent a lot of time with his family before, but this was by far the longest at one time. Thankfully, I think they still like me.
- I had forgotten how much I missed the beach. This trip came at just the right time - I was really stressed out about my job situation (or lack thereof) and needed to get away for a while. Some sand in my toes and sun on my skin did just the trick.
- After loving the beach so much, I was actually really worried about how I'd feel when I came back to the city. But thanks to some promising news with eFlirt Expert and the knowledge that I'll still be able to work from home for ICE, I at least knew that I'd have some work to do. And as we were driving home, I got a perfect view of the New York City skyline and it took my breath away like always. I suddenly felt refreshed and ready to take on the future.
- I started a couple freelance stories while on vacation that I'm pretty excited about. I don't want to say too much on here yet, but I think if I do the right research and interviews they could be glossy sellers. Hopefully.
So that's where I've been. Rich and I are headed to dinner with a good group of great friends tonight, and I'm really excited about it. I belong here.