Saturday, June 20, 2009

Movin' on up

Today I said goodbye to Washington Heights and hello to Chelsea. The Heights will always have a special place in my heart. It was the place I got my start in New York. If Chris hadn't had an extra room, I'm not sure how I would've made the move in time. It might not have been a glamorous place, but I was right next door to beautiful Tyron Park, the subway was right around the corner, and it had a great Chinese take-out place across the street. Your first apartment in New York isn't supposed to be glamorous anyway, right? I had a lot of fun there.

But like I said, I said goodbye to it today, and moved in to a super-cool loft studio with my boyfriend in Chelsea. I really love everything about Chelsea. There are a million restaurants around the apartment, including Moran's, and the people and atmosphere are great. I feel very lucky to be here, and am very happy about making the commitment to live with him. =)

Here are a couple shots of the apartment:
  
Yep, that's a backyard! A prized possession in New York.

I'm a lucky girl.

1 comment:

Drugstore Cowgirl said...

You are so lucky. The apartment is amazing and you look like you're having the time of your life. See you next week!